Kelly just landed a ridiculous iron cross, so now it is up to you to put Kelly in her place. You just have to roll the Ski Dice and then put your money where you mouth is (as the kids say).
Looks like you got a rocket air. No problem, right? You’ve landed these before. Sure, there’s the added pressure of Kelly watching and waiting for you to screw the pooch (as the kids say), but that won’t get to you. You are a pro, a freeski master. You’re as cool as a cucumber (do the kids say that?).
You’ve got the speed, your lined up just right with the jump and— Oh my god! Did you see that hawk totally just snatch that squirrel off of the tree?! That was amazing! But you’d better watch out the jump is coming right now….
Hey, don’t worry about it. It isn’t that you are not good enough at freeskiing, it is just that Kelly is better. There’s nothing wrong with losing, and besides that hawk completely distracted you.
You’ll probably do much better next time, but for now just sit down, pick the snow chunks out of your hair, find your hat and gloves, and enjoy that nice warm slice of humble pie.
Ski Dice [ $1.99 App Store ]
World Champion Freeskier Jossi Wells presents the must have app for every Freeskier this winter.
- Ski Tricktionary.
- Slopestyle Mode.
- Jump and Rail Modes.
- 6 different grabs options for jumps.
- All 4 spin directions while jumping.
- Rail mode includes lipslides and pretzels.
- Spin on/off options for jibbing.
- Big Graphics for easy viewing on the hill.
- ‘Choose a Spin’ and ‘Choose a Grab’ wildcard options.
- Customs settings for 180-1080 jump options.
- Easy, Medium and Hard Rail Mode Settings.
- Literally thousands of different trick combinations.
[ iTunes $1.99 Ski Dice ]