Rawr! I’m a monster and I hate color!!! Why do you insist on delighting your children by allowing them to use your expensive iDevice? Why do you tickle their fancy by encouraging them to apply color to my person?! Why?!?!
Is it too much to ask for us all to sit quietly with black and white lines all over the place, and just stare in calm and QUIET admiration?
Is it too much to ask for you to not foster a sense of creativity in your offspring? You’ll probably just end up with more intelligent and articulate children. Is that what you really want? Articulate children think for themselves, and children who think for themselves sometimes talk back. So, go ahead. If you want children who speak even when not spoken to, give them an app with my face on it. Let them color me, even if I hate it, see if I care that your kids develop.
Monster Coloring Book [ $2.99 App Store ]
Monster Coloring Book is like fingerpainting without the mess!
- 150 Monsters to color.
- Stickers to accessorize your monsters.
- Patterns to make your monsters unique.
- Touch & fill OR paint with your fingers, whichever you like.
- Email your monsters to your friends.
- Print your monster to Airprint enabled printers.
- Save photos to your device photo library.
[ iTunes $2.99 Monster Coloring Book ]