I am writing to you with a complaint. On Saturday Jan. 28th I was out with my friends in Boston. I used your lovely app to plan my entire day’s travel.
Thanks to the maps and time tables and directions to T stations I have become completely reliant on public transportation. I never drive into Boston anymore, and save lots of money and time by doing so. I have learned to trust in the power of your amazing iPhone app, which is why I am so disappointed that your app is missing one killer feature.
On Saturday the 28th I stayed out until 1am, only to learn, as I stumbled out of the bar, that the Boston T doesn’t operate after 1am. Why isn’t there a button that forces the Boston T to operate at during reasonable hours? I feel this is a huge oversight on your part as developers.
If you incorporate my demands into your app I will give you a five-star review in iTunes. Until then I will withhold my rating, because I had to pay $60 for a taxi ride home and that it not cool.
Yours, Aaron Buttersworth
Boston T MBTA [ FREE App Store ]
Embark Boston T. The better way to get around.
- Offline trip planning between subway stations.
- Interactive MBTA (T) Map.
- Directions to any address or landmark (internet connection required).
- Tap any station to see upcoming scheduled trains & a street map.
- Bookmark a station to save it.
- Current “T Alerts.”
- Push alerts for delays customized to your routes.
- Share your trip via Email, SMS or Twitter.
[ iTunes FREE Boston T MBTA ]